This week FOUR soldiers and LEOs lost their lives after they had long ago lost their souls over to the nation called America, or USA.
Speaking of oath-breakers, two Dallas County Sheriff’s deputies were arrested for stealing from a tornado damaged Home Depot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvhgTLgEvVE&feature=youtu.be not cool man!
Another shooting took place this week, in Durham NC: https://abc11.com/amp/shooting-reported-at-unc-family-medicine-center-in-durham/5717832/?__twitter_impression=true
Thirteen French soldiers were killed in a helicopter crash in Mali as they were training to stop “terrorists”: https://www.france24.com/en/20191127-french-military-mali-helicopter-accident-parly
In Toronto, a guy was arrested for allegedly pouring liquefied fecal matter on people while they used the library. See what happens when you ban the Holy Bible from your borders, people?! https://www.cp24.com/mobile/news/suspect-images-released-after-feces-poured-on-people-inside-libraries-at-york-u-of-t-1.4700842
More fires in California, this time called the Cave Fire which caused evacuations and power shut offs in Santa Barbara: https://www.newsweek.com/california-cave-fire-map-santa-barbara-evacuation-shelters-power-shutoffs-1474075?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true
Big storms affected hundreds of millions this Thursday, Friday, Saturday across the nation: https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/100-million-americans-alert-major-storms-impact-us/story?id=67314533&__twitter_impression=true
Including messing with the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade: https://edition.cnn.com/2019/11/28/us/macys-thanksgiving-parade-balloons-trnd/index.html?utm_content=2019-11-28T11%3A05%3A04&utm_source=twCNN&utm_medium=social&utm_term=link
Even a big bunch of snow in California, Arizona and New Mexico which quickly became rain which then quickly caused major flooding: https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/tracking-major-holiday-storms-set-us/story?id=67368623&__twitter_impression=true
A flash flood in Arizona swept three children away, and only two were found thus far (already dead): https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/11/30/us/arizona-missing-children-found-dead-flash-flood/index.html?__twitter_impression=true
So much stuff going on that the Associated Press has to regularly explain “10 Things to Know for Today”: https://apnews.com/5413e1aa00d64459a80cf7945552c651?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP
These few examples are to assure all that world-wide protests continue unabated and in fact are continuing to ratchet up (in addition to that mentioned below in Hong Kong).
- Start in DC with Jane Fonda (who continues to avoid being arrested) and her Fire Drill Fridays. First update from last week ending 11/23: https://www.vulture.com/2019/11/manny-jacint-jane-fonda-protest-fire-drill-fridays.html and again this week, with the little fella who plays “Young Sheldon” (Iain Armitage) joining in the demanding of “Food Justice”: https://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/11/29/dozens-arrested-demanding-food-justice-jane-fondas-fire-drill-friday-protest-dc when asked if he planned to be arrested he responded “I’m too young” (with a DARN IT look on his face). Showing that Jane Fonda doesn’t just want to destroy little children in their mama’s wombs, she wants to destroy as many as she can get her talons into.
- Algeria protesters keep up pressure on authorities as vote nears: https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1Y31SK?__twitter_impression=true
- Global protests on International Day to end violence against women: https://twitter.com/i/events/1198959806008176644
- Colombian teenager was killed by a police projectile, which drove protesters back to the streets: https://remezcla.com/culture/colombian-teen-dilian-cruz-helping-elders-protest-riot-police-shot-killed/
- German farmers took to the streets on their tractors driving them to Berlin in protests of new policies: https://www.thelocal.de/20191126/huge-disruption-as-thousands-of-tractors-shut-down-berlin-streets-in-farmer-protest
There was a huge explosion (a series of them actually) in a Texas chemical plant: https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/11/29/us/texas-plant-explosions-friday/index.html?__twitter_impression=true the threat of asbestos debris is still a huge concern even after evacuation orders were lifted.
New Normal Section
China warns US legislation (signed by TRUMP) backing anti-government protesters in Hong Kong: https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/29/china-warns-us-over-hong-kong-law-amid-thanksgiving-rally.html
“Scientists” discovered a “monster black hole” so massive that, in theory, it shouldn’t exist: https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/11/28/asia/china-black-hole-discovery-intl-hnk-scli-scn/index.html?__twitter_impression=true
In England, they had ANOTHER knifing on London Bridge: https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/uk/live-news/london-bridge-incident-dle-gbr-intl/index.html?__twitter_impression=true where citizens had to contain and constrain the killer with a giant walrus tusk and some fire extinguishers while LEO armed response could be deployed.
In the Netherlands’ The Hague, a stabbing took place: https://abcnews.go.com/International/hurt-stabbing-hague-netherlands/story?id=67390498&cid=social_twitter_abcn
Doesn’t this talk of blades bring this Bible verse to mind? Isaiah 49:2 And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;